Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Integrity....

Integrity is defined as adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
When people ask me why I vote for Bill Musseman, Integrity is the first word to come to mind.  I worked with Bill Musseman when I first joined the District Attorney's Office in March of 2002 as an intern.  Bill was a Prosecutor on the team that I was assigned to.  I learned a great deal from Bill about being a good prosecutor, about how to learn the law, and about the importance of staying true to a good moral character despite facing unthinkable crimes and criminals on a daily basis.    
Bill Musseman's qualifications reach far deeper than than a mere list of accomplishments and experiences.  I know Bill is, without question, the candidate to vote for because I was there as he tried and won jury trials, zealously represented the State, and argued one of his may cases before the Court of Criminal Appeals.  So how do I know Bill Musseman is qualified?  I KNOW the person beyond the resume.  I know the man, the prosecutor, the father, the husband, the judge and more importantly the friend.
In the upcoming elections, please consider voting for my friend Bill Musseman. He as integrity from the bench, and in my book, that characteristic rises above the rest ....
Sincerely -
Becki Murphy-Francy


No comments:

Post a Comment